We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes or russet potatoes, peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 1/3 cups (or more) whole milk
- 1 large garlic clove, pressed
- 1/4 cup prepared white horseradish
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter, cut into pieces
Cook potatoes in large pot of boiling salted water until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain. Return to pot.
Meanwhile, bring 1 1/3 cups milk and garlic to boil in large saucepan. Add milk mixture and horseradish to potatoes. Using potato masher, mash until smooth. Add butter; stir until melted. Season with salt and pepper. DO AHEAD Can be made 2 hours ahead. Let stand at room temperature. Stir over medium heat until heated through, adding more milk to thin if necessary.